Friday, September 21, 2007

Anticipation

Here it is Friday then Saturday THEN Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my Sweetie will be back… ~~~~~~~~~~ I have kept myself busier than usual just to be so tired that I could sleep…SOON, just around the corner…last minute preparations. Not all got accomplished that I had hoped. But much did get worked at.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tomorrow will be a tad easier to get through because they will be out of the Waters and also listening to WVU. Yes YES another game…BUT I will hear his voice instead of the recording I am been listening to all the time he has been gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Saturday WVU v East Carolina at Noon (ESPN+) Home Game!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artist: Carly SimonSong: Anticipation
~~~~~~~~~~~ Anticipation, Anticipation
**
Is making me late
**
Is keeping me waiting
**
And I tell you how easy it is to be with you
**
And how right your arms feel around me.
**
Bit I rehearsed those words just late last night
**
When I was thinking about how right tonight might be…
********************************************************* SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: