Sunday, November 23, 2008

Excitement reigns

The first of Christmas GOODIES have been ordered…
The barn is decorated…the temptation is great to turn the lights on…BUT I shall wait…until after Thanksgiving

~

Tomorrow begin the turkey thaw, HA sounds like a weird dance…

Refrigerator Thawing: Thaw breast side up, in unopened wrapper, on a tray in the refrigerator. Allow for at least 1 day of thawing for every 4 pounds of turkey.

~~

GADS I need a diaper for the bird SIGH

~~

How do you diaper a 24# boid? HA very carefully I bet

20 to 24 pounds

5 to 6 days

And I thought I was ahead????????????????? LOL

~~

SIGH soon the kids will be here, now I am sorry but it cannot get better than that!

~~~~~~~~~

THEN we all go out to PICK the perfect Tree LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. I am already getting Christmas lists.