Monday, September 15, 2008

Honey Honey

The word mantis derives from the Greek word mantis for prophet or fortune teller. In Europe, the name "praying mantis" refers to only a single species, Mantis religiosa.
~~
I am not really sure what brought this song to mind when I saw this Mantis…but I hummed it all day.

~~

Note the word HUM…as Mantis is on the Humming bird feeder…tee hee
~~~
Could be because I recently got the CD, could be because I miss my Honey, Honey…or it just COULD BE ...the way it is
"Honey, Honey" was written by Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson and Stig Anderson, with shared vocals by Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. As well as the English version, ABBA also recorded "Honey, Honey" in Swedish, the last official recording by the group in their own language and was released as the B-side of the Swedish "Waterloo" single. In its English format, "Honey, Honey" was released with "King Kong Song" as the B-side.

~~

Abba

Honey, Honey lyrics

Honey honey, how you thrill me,

ah-hah, honey honey Honey honey, nearly kill me,

ah-hah, honey honey I'd heard about you before I wanted to know some more

And now I know what they mean, you're a love machine

Oh, you make me dizzy Honey honey, let me feel it, ah-hah, honey honey

Honey honey, don't conceal it, ah-hah, honey honey

The way that you kiss goodnight (The way that you kiss me goodnight)

The way that you hold me tight (The way that you're holding me tight)

I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing

~~~

Honey, Honey - Full Track - Mamma Mia The Movie

No comments: