Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thanks to my Statistician

Our eldest son was a godsend to me this year. It is always a good thing to check and re check. Then in doing that it is important that NEW eyes look at it. Precautions! Thanks Son, could not have done it without you! Also thanks to all that played this years College Bowls. The Players: J ~ 56% D ~ 56% Wi ~ 71% Sm ~ 71% B ~ 65% M ~ 62% Sa ~ 10% We ~ 59% P ~ 40% Da ~ 68% Now I am going to crawl into a HOLE or under a Rock Fever, itchy throat, aches, chills, dry cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, as well as headache, muscle aches, sweats and I am not talking about clothing here. Typically, the fever begins to decline on the second or third day of the illness. It was to have been a week filled with all sorts of fun stuff. Gosh Dinner out with Sweetie, Musical [already gave the tickets away], luncheon etc… Maybe by Friday Jeannie and I can still run away from home.[Big Maybe!!!] Now I am just plain miserable. See you all in a month! Going to take a Chill Pill!

No comments: